Monday, September 22, 2008

I love Trader Joes!

Donald and I went to Trader Joes and picked up some awesome things this week.  Tonight I used some chicken sausage and pasta sauce to create dinner!

Spicey Chicken Sausage Pasta

1 pack of chicken sausage from Trader Joes, in spicy Italian, sliced into medallions
1 jar Trader Joe's Tomato Basil marinara sauce
Italian seasoning
Sweet basil
Garlic
Red pepper 
(all spices to taste, but I recommend making this one spicey)
Pasta noodles of your choice

  1. Slice chicken sausage, brown in a pan in a little olive oil until slightly browned
  2. Add pasta sauce and spices to taste
  3. Simmer for 1h stirring occasionally (or, if you're like me, cook it in cast iron and go running, when you come back, its delicious)
  4. Make pasta and serve!





No comments:

Pancake Bunny

Pancake Bunny
Sometimes, I don't know what I'm doing.