Tonight I made one of my favorites.
1 15 oz package of ricotta cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup romano cheese
Appx. 6oz fresh spinach, remove stem and wash well
1/2 box jumbo shells
1 jar pasta sauce, or homemade pasta sauce
- Mix the top set of ingredients together (all the cheese) and set aside.
- Boil the shells according to the directions on the box, they should be cooked but very al dente to work well.
- In an 11x17" baking dish coated with cooking spray, put 1c pasta sauce in the bottom of the dish.
- Fill each shell with the cheese mix, line up in the baking dish.
- Pour remaining pasta sauce over shells. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until warmed all the way though.
- Serve with a little extra sauce on top, with a veggie and bread of your choice! ENJOY!