Corned Beef Panini for a picnic
1/2 lb corned beef, shaved thin
Thousand island dressing
8 pieces Italian bread, sliced moderately thin
Fat Free butter (I can't believe its not butter makes a good one, but don't eat it on bread, just use it for cooking)
- Makes 4 sandwiches
- Butter one side of each piece of bread, place buttered side down on George Foreman grill.
- Place 2-3 slices of corned beef on the bread and then 1/8 to 1/4 cup sauerkraut to taste.
- Place other piece of bread on top, butter side up, and lower the lid of the grill. NOTE: If serving immediately, add the thousand island dressing before grilling.
- Once heated through, wrap in foil to keep warm. They will stay warm for 20-30 minutes like this.
- Add thousand island dressing just before eating, if necessary.