I used my ugly plates. These are why people should buy our china.
For the meatballs:
1.0-1.5 lb ground beef, 90%lean or better
1 tbsp butter, soft
2tbsp dried minced onion
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Sale, pepper to taste
2 tsp paprika
Lemon zest (I use lemon pepper seasoning if I have no zest, about 1tbsp)
Olive Oil to cook
For the sauce:
1tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Salt, pepper to taste
Flour (to thicken)
- Mix 1/2c breadcrumbs and all other ingredients to the meat.
- Add additional breadcrumbs as necessary, the mix should be relatively dense to hold meatball shape.
- Make 1" meatballs.
- Heat oil in pan, add meatballs. Cook about 10 minutes, moving often. Check that the meatballs are cooked thoroughly before moving on.
- Remove cooked meatballs and drain on paper towels.
- In the same pan, add the ingredients for the sauce. Heat on medium until about to boil, then drop the heat to low until the sauce is thickened.
- Add the meatballs back to the pan, cover in sauce.
- Serve over rice, egg noodles, or whatever your little heart desires.