Monday, December 29, 2008

Easy homemade brownies

I love brownies, and I used to make the box kind all the time. I'm now ISO the best fully homemade recipe, and this was my first try. I gotta say, it was quite good, but made way too much.  Enjoy!

Easy Brownies

Ingredients:
  • 1 c butter
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 tsp vanilla
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 2 c walnuts (omitted)
  • 4 1.0 oz squares unsweetened chocolate
  • 2 c sugar
  • 1.5 c flour (sifted)
  • 1 tsp baking powder
Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Melt butter and chocolate together on low heat, stirring constantly. 
  3. Allow to cool.
  4. Beat eggs until light, then add sugar, chocolate mixture, and vanilla.
  5. Add dry ingredients (flour, baking powder,. salt) and mix well. 
  6. Add walnuts (optional).
  7. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Yumm!


No comments:

Pancake Bunny

Pancake Bunny
Sometimes, I don't know what I'm doing.